Welcome to israelievitch.com, the online home of Jacques and Michael Israelievitch. Here you'll find information about upcoming performances, up-to-date bios, recent recordings, multimedia, and more! Thanks for visiting, and enjoy the site!
- Guelph Symphony Orchestra video: "Take Note" Episode 8 - Interview with Jacques Israelievitch 10/22/2012
- Michael performed Veni, Veni, Emmanuel, a concerto for percussion and orchestra, on April 26 and 28, 2012 with The Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra, conducted by Roberto Abbado. Read a review (pdf) - watch a video (interview and rehearsal clips).
- Jacques talks with hosts Steven Hobé and Judith Yan as part of the "Take Note" Guelph Symphony Orchestra Interview Series (duration 21.11).
- Michael Israelievitch talks with Classical South Florida about his transition from the New World Symphony to the Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra.
|Part 1 (12/9/09, 5:00)
|Part 2 (12/16/09, 5:00)
- New Arts Trio at Chautauqua: 30th Anniversary Recital now available at Fleur de Son Classics.
- Michael becomes an endorser for Pro-Mark Drumsticks.
- The Zildjian Company welcomes Michael Israelievitch to its roster of performing artists.
- Minnesota Monthly features Michael Israelievitch as a rising artist to watch out for in 2010.
- Read Michael's latest interview for the SPCO.
- Michael Israelievitch appointed Principal Timpanist and Percussionist of The Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra, starting in mid-December.
- Minnesota Public Radio Interview with Michael Israelievitch.
- French Flute Chamber Music (Mirage Quintet) now available on Naxos Records. Watch a video clip taken from the recording session.
- Jacques Israelievitch to perform the Complete Beethoven Sonatas in Eight Hours (one day)! Concert on June 21 at Gallery 345 in Toronto. Repeat performance on July 19 at the Chautauqua Festival.
- See a commercial featuring Michael Israelievitch and the timpani part to Brahms Symphony No. 1, for the New World Symphony's free webcast on January 25, 2009.
* Katarina Curcin:
Double Concerto for Violin, Percussion & Orchestra